Access to a unique craft collection
We are committed to serious research in the field of 20th century and contemporary British crafts. The museum includes archive space and research facilities.
- Access to the Collections is by appointment (allow one month notice if possible).
- Research Room appointments are available Monday to Thursday, 10am to 5pm. Please note the galleries are closed to the public on Mondays and so access will be to the Research Room only.
- Access to our research facilities is free.
- Group research visits are limited to ten persons.
- To focus your research visit our Collection on vads and on the Archives hub.
- To book an appointment please contact:
Greta Bertram, Curator
T +44 (0) 1252 891452 E email@example.com
Read about the learning and research of Professor Simon Olding, Director of the Crafts Study Centre