Access to a unique craft collection
We are committed to serious research in the field of 20th century and contemporary British crafts. The museum includes archive space and research facilities.
- Access to the Collections is by appointment (allow one month notice if possible).
- Appointments are available during the Crafts Study Centre normal opening times: Tuesday to Friday, 10 am to 5 pm.
- Access to our research facilities is free.
- Group research visits are limited to ten persons.
- To focus your research visit our Collection on vads and on the Archives hub.
- To book an appointment please contact:
Greta Bertram, Curator
T +44 (0) 1252 891452 E firstname.lastname@example.org
Read about the learning and research of Professor Simon Olding, Director of the Crafts Study Centre