Access to a unique craft collection. . .
We are currently experiencing problems with the VADS online resource. Please contact us directly with any enquiries you may have relating to documents or papers.
We are committed to serious research in the field of 20th century and contemporary British crafts. The museum includes archive space and research facilities.
- Access to the Collections is by appointment (allow one month notice if possible).
- Appointments are available during the Crafts Study Centre normal opening times:
Tuesday to Friday, 10 am to 5 pm.
- Access to our research facilities is free.
- Group research visits are limited to ten persons.
- To book an appointment please contact:
Greta Bertram, Curator
T +44 (0) 1252 891452 email@example.com.